- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh white fish in fillets (grouper, mahi, even scallops)
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, diced
- 1/2 green sweet pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. Iguana Red Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 potatoes
1) Dice the fish into 1/4" - 1/2" cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, sweet peppers, Iguana Red Sauce and onion.
2) Cover with foil and let it rest for at least 1 hour refrigerated. Boil, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) To serve, make a border on a tray, with the potatoes and place a scoop of ceviche in the center.